RENO, Nev. – Reno 1868 FC released their promotional schedule today with a variety of exciting events set for the inaugural season. Nine fan giveaway promotions and six community events are scattered throughout 1868’s home schedule.
Community Event Highlights
- Season Kickoff presented by Dolan Auto Group March 25.
- Youth Sports Night April 22.
- Parade of Nations Night May 20.
- Match presented by Harrah’s June 10.
- Independence Day Celebration presented by Channel 2 News July 3.
- Artown Night presented by Reno News & Review July 22.
- University of Nevada Night presented by Reno News & Review August 12.
- Hispanic Heritage Night presented by Channel 2 News September 23.
- Octoberfest presented by Reno News & Review September 30.
- Fan Appreciation Day presented by Reno News & Review October 14.
- Wienerschnitzel Friends & Family deals: March 25, April 1, April 22, May 20, June 10, August
12, August 26, September 23, September 30.
- BOGO tickets for GNCU memberships April 1.
- GNCU Member VIP match day September 23.
*First 1,500 fans through the Rotunda Entrance gate.
- Koozie Giveaway presented by KRNV News 4 April 1.
- Soccer Ball Giveaway presented by Bill Pearce Courtesy Honda & KRNV News 4 April 22.
- Hat Giveaway presented by Wild 102.9 May 20.
- Flag Giveaway June 10.
- Bobblehead Giveaway presented by KRNV News 4 July 22.
- Poster Giveaway presented by Reno Printing and Wild 102.9 August 12.
- Mini Soccer Ball Giveaway presented by Wild 102.9 August 26.
- Jersey T-shirt Giveaway presented by KRNV News 4 September 23.
- Bavarian Hat Giveaway presented by Wild 102.9 September 30.
Season Memberships are on-sale now at reno1868fc.com or by calling 775-334-7001. For-up-to-date news and notes throughout the season, follow Reno 1868 FC on Twitter @reno1868fc, Instagram @reno1868fc or like the team on Facebook.